Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Lost Reich paper model

So, the  regular dungeon crawl game has been on hiatus for about 6 weeks now. It has been a weird combination of illness, spring break, vacations, work and on and on

 In the mean time I have been working on some paper models to use in different games.

Below, is a 28mm scale version of Fat Dragon Games' Lost Reich Sherman Mk. 1 mecha. This model was originally designed to be 15mm scale, but I wanted to use it in a different setting. After a  little work in GIMP to change the scale and clan up some details I didn't want in the larger model, and I was ready to print. The model went together pretty easily. It took me about an afternoon, while i was watching television, to fully assemble the model. This included cutting it by hand, scoring the folds, coloring the edges, assembly and basing.

 Above, the 28 mm scale version pictured with an original 15mm scale Sherman and a GW Imperial Guard


Again the 28mm scale Sherman, an Imperial Guard soldier, and a soda can for scale.

the two versions, 15mm on the left and 28mm on the right.



1 comment:

  1. good day viewers across the globe, i am the happiest man today because my life have been transformed for good by Dr Ogbeifun, i have been searching for a genuine death spell caster for 6 months now and i finally got the right one who helped me cast a death spell on a woman who sent me to 3 years imprisonment for what i did not do after separating me and my wife few months ago , she falsely accused me and made arrangement with false witnesses to bear witnesses against me in the court and i was jailed and i went through hell, after 3 year i was released and i wanted to revenge so i started looking for a death spell to put on her although i got scammed four times but i refused to give up until i meant prophet peter who helped me cast a death spell on her and within 3 days of contacting prophet peter , the lady was confirmed dead and i was so happy, i became more happier when my wife returned to me with the help of prophet peter love spell. i can now sleep with my two eyes closed without any fear of accusation or oppression. thanks Dr Ogbeifun indeed you have proven that there are still some good and genuine death spell caster and love spell casters in Africa.
    you can contact ogbeifun now via Email ogbefunhearlingtemple@gmail.com call or add him on whatsapp +2348102574680

    ReplyDelete